Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life is a Highway.......again.

Well, after a hectic few weeks I have decided to come back on the road for a few months. I am helping my brother Austin work on the "Rock The Vote" Mobile Marketing Tour. We are in Northern California for a few days, then to So-Cal. The tour runs a little bit of everywhere so we might be in a town near you within the next couple months. 

Otherwise, getting back to the fast pace of the real world has been.....well a challenge. I can finally sleep in a bed again. And "normal" food seems to stay down a little easier now. But I don't miss all the go go go's. People, traffic, exhaust, road rage, wow. How is it so hard to just be happy?

The past week has been difficult for me. I am trying to figure out how to live the life I want. I spent the last 2 months in the woods by myself which was peaceful and relaxing but I had a few surprises that I was not expecting when I got home. Life has taken a few turns that were not seen, but all you can do is keep one foot in front of the other and roll with it. I've learned more in the past 6 months about myself than in the prior 24 years. 

I have started looking into what I want to do when this tour ends in early November, and I am still up in the air. Maybe I will have saved enough money to go do another adventure next year.....

Well its been a LONG day and I am exhausted. I will do my best to post an update and pictures in a couple days.

Jordan
jordanp34@gmail.com 

No comments: